- Register for your free MotorsportDays LIVE ticket by 21/10/2022
- Revolution 500SC prototype passenger ride for the winner
- Experience the high downforce and g-forces at Silverstone
On 4th and 5th November, Silverstone will play host to Europe’s only on-track motorsport trade event, MotorsportDays LIVE. With over fifty of the UK’s top racing championships demonstrating their cars and major motorsport companies exhibiting in the iconic Silverstone Wing, it’s the place where planning for the 2023 motorsport season kicks off.
If you register for your ticket by 21/10/2022 you will be entered into a prize draw to win a passenger ride in the epic two-seater Revolution 500SC prototype race car.
A grid full of these high-downforce cars supported Formula 1 races in both 2020 and 2021, and you can experience the mind-blowing cornering speed and g-forces of a Le Mans style prototype around the Silverstone circuit simply by registering for your ticket here (LINK)
There’s many other reasons to visit MotorsportDays LIVE.
- MotorsportDays LIVE is the networking event for national motorsport, racing drivers, teams and industry experts.
- More than 100 brands will be present inside the Silverstone Wing: from racing clubs and championship promoters, to constructors, manufacturers and more.
- Race licence holders will be able to contact exhibitors to enquire about taking to the track as part of MotorsportDays LIVE’s test drives. There’s nothing like being able to offer first-hand experience to potential buyers.
- With over fifty championships including a vast range of 750MC and BRSCC of race series, manufacturers such as Radical and Praga, and top touring car championships such as TCR UK and the British Endurance Championship present, it’s the perfect place to plan for the 2023 season.
- Not a race-licence holder? A number of exhibitors will be offering passenger rides in their cars throughout the two days.
If you have already registered you have already been entered into the draw